Business God’s Way
This course will equip you with the knowledge to move your business from doing well in terms of worldly success, to a place where you can do business God’s way and implement Kingdom principles, rather than just applying best practices.
- Work/life balance. Find out how well balanced your life is regarding the different spheres of your life
- Spiritual growth assessment. This assessment is a guideline to give you an indication of where you are regarding the different spiritual disciplines. After completion you will be able to identify areas of growth and some ideas on how to invest in these areas. As businessman you can only grow your business as far as you have grown in your own spiritual life.
- Kingdom directive. “Something that serves to direct, guide, and usually impel toward an action or goal”. By using Matthew 5 as guideline we will look at different directives to guide your business to become a Kingdom business.
- Kingdom manifesto. A Public declaration of intentions, opinions, objectives, or motives, as one issued by a government, sovereign, or organisation. We are going to read Hebrews 13 and then use it as a foundation for your business manifesto. Your manifesto is what your business stand for.
- Best practices versus Kingdom principles. The World Economic Forum has identified 10 Critical Skills or Best Practices that will prepare companies for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. We are going to look at these practices from a kingdom perspective.
a Procedure that has been shown by research and experience to produce optimal results and that is established or proposed as a standard suitable for widespread adoption ( Merriam, Webster)